Malawi Orphanage Project 2016
As of April 2016, our organisation has launched an orphanage refurbishment project in Malawi.
Aim of our humanitarian initiative is to improve the living conditions of 140 orphans (mostly under 8 yo) who currently reside in 23 separate buildings at this complex.
Urgent support from our community is needed as there are no bunk beds or mattresses available to children, so they sleep on concrete floor at present.
Within the framework of this project, we plan to do the following works:
– Purchase of bunk beds, mattresses, bed sheets and pillows for 140 orphans
– Purchase of paint, cement, sand and bricks
– Electricity connection and wiring at premises
– Water connection and toilet works at premises
– General fixing of floors and walls
– Painting of buildings
– Establishment of a dining area for orphans
– General carpentery work
This project is fully funded now. Thank you for your support.
We will keep you informed when the construction work is completed.